An Enriched Curriculum for High School Students Adapted from Medical School
Each semester students rotate through 3 medical specialties with the help of their medical student mentors
Each semester has 12-weeks of coaching & mentorship to help guide your career
- Monthly Coaching calls with internationally recognized doctors, including Dr. Sanjay Sharma, to review key concepts, present mystery cases and discuss how scientific breakthroughs apply to your patients
- Weekly calls with award-winning medical students to reinforce lessons and mentor you
- Earn certificates of completion so that you can document your progress and show admissions committees your commitment to a career in medicine
- 24/7 Access to library of engaging videos to help you learn about a given medical specialty at your own pace and at the convenience of your own schedule
- Access to patient simulations that are used in many medical schools around the world!
Learn from the best
As a student in PremedSKL you will rotate through the following specialties:
summer intensive program
Stay tuned for our special Summer 2024 programing
Join The Community
Together our leading doctors and medical students will give you the powerful success strategies, mindset training, personal accountability and support you need to become a FutureMD!
What others are saying about PreMedSKL
I love the program and I love the people who are in it. I can tell that PreMedSKL does a really good job at picking out mentors who are nurturing and who care about the next generation of people who want to go into medicine. I really enjoy the coaching sessions with Dr. Sharma… he pushed us to do better and to participate even if we don’t say the right answer. I really appreciate that.
Keila ElyasiPreMedSKL Student
The mentors are amazing, I love how we can see them multiple times and really get to know them. They give really great advice in terms of applying to residency, time management, and what to expect in medical school. I really enjoyed having the ability to talk to the mentors on a weekly basis.
Clio SmithPreMedSKL Student
PreMedSKL makes the goal seem not so unreachable. Hearing from the med students and learning about the different specialties makes it feel like [becoming a doctor] is not a crazy, unattainable, out of reach goal. It’s allowed me to focus more on doing the things that will help me reach that goal and become a good doctor.