Explore our courses
The first month of the program covers some of the key basics of being a doctor and in months 2-12, you will rotate through different Shadowships, similar to how medical students rotate through clerkships.
12-Weeks of Coaching & Mentorship to help guide your career
- Monthly 90-min Live Group Coaching Sessions to help you solidify concepts, get advice from medical students and get input on science fair projects
- Weekly engaging videos dedicated to teaching you about each medical specialty that you can watch on your own time so that you learn the nuts and bolts of making diagnoses in patients with conditions like chest pain, vision loss and many more presentations
- Weekly LIVE “Open Office Hours” with medical students to answer your questions, review material, and provide you with unique insight into what it is like to be a med student and how to get into medical school
- You will earn certificates as you progress through the curriculum to show admissions committees that you are committed to this career
- 24/7 Access to your Content Member Portal
- You will learn from the same patient simulations that are used in medical school!